Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Perfect Pod for Keurig Coffee Machines Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Having guests, family & friends over for the holidays? Then, you definitely need Perfect Pod for your Keurig coffee machine, to make brewing coffee easier & faster with less mess. Perfect Pod offers a variety of reusable coffee capsules of EZ-Cup, Eco-Carafe, Eco-fill and many more compatible for Keurig coffee machine, they also offer coffee filters that are made of 100% biodegradable paper filters, and their new EZ-Scoop for an easy dispense into coffee capsules. 
I received to review for my holiday gift guide EZ-Cup 2.0, EZ-Cup 2.0 disposable filters, and Perfect Pod new line EZ-Scoop. They're perfect for holiday get together, events, parties, and more! It makes brewing coffee the easy way instead of the disposable coffee capsules, these reusable coffee capsules helps you save money. Without a coffee filter I normally had to scoop out my brewed coffee from the inside of the coffee capsule, what a mess! But with Perfect Pod coffee filters it makes it easy to place it in and after my coffee is brewed the coffee filter is easy to take out from the coffee capsule and to be thrown out! It doesn't leave any coffee residue from the inside of the coffee capsule, which make it easy to wash. The EZ-Scoop is the best, I like how the handle is strong & sturdy, and is long enough to get a good grip, and it scoops out the right amount of coffee and goes in very nicely without making a mess into my coffee capsule, love it. They're perfect for a stocking stuffer. You can find them for your holiday shopping at http://www.perfectpod.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising