Wednesday, November 16, 2016

LED Headlamp Flashlight with Red Light Review #Luxolite

I received to review a LED headlamp flashlight with red light in the color of orange, which also comes in a variety of different colors to choose from blue, green yellow, black, white, and multicolored. In the box includes a headlamp flashlight and three Duracell AAA batteries. 

About the product from the brand:
Headlamp flashlight features :
White Cool Light with 4 settings :  HI, MED, LO, Flash SOS
Red Light with 2 settings : Continuous and strobe
Adjustable light angle to focus just where you need it
Soft Headband to keep it in place comfortably, adjustable fit for all sizes
Water resistant IPX6
Lightweight only 3oz

As shown in the picture above on the back of the headlamp flashlight has an easy to open and close to place in the batteries, the two features of separate white & red light buttons are easy to press and easy to manage to the level of brightness you need, the strap has soft material that fits comfortably around the head and it adjusts for comfort. The white light brights very strong and it's perfect for jogging, walking the dog, in the attic or basement, working under the sink, camping and more. I mainly use this in my attic and what I like about this headlamp is it doesn't slide down my nor snaps out it stays in place and every movement and head turns I make the headlamp shines its bright light immediately to where I want to see. You can find the LED headlamp flashlight at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising