Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Softsoap New Limited Edition Body Washes Review

I received to review the new limited edition Softsoap brand body washes with the luxurious seasonal scent of peppermint meringue and vanilla creme. Welcoming this winter season with these seasonal fragrance body washes that has a moisturizing formula, which rehydrates dry winter skin, while leaving you with an amazing pampering shower experience. The peppermint meringue and vanilla creme has a lovely fragrance and makes a rich, creamy lather that leaves the skin feeling clean with a festive holiday scent. Each leaves my skin feeling so pampered, cleaned and very soft. I adore the wintery smell and love how the lovely scent stays on my skin. Great quality of body washes, which I will definitely purchase throughout this winter season. They're available for a limited time at Walmart September 2016 through February 2017 for more info you can check out Softsoap at http://www.colgate.com/ and store locator right here connect on to their social network on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising