Tuesday, October 11, 2016

PAWZ Road 2-in-1 Dog House Pet Sofa Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

I received to review a 2-in-1 dog house pet sofa in the color of green, which also comes in other cute colors of red, beige, grey & brown, and in different sizes to choose from small, medium, and large. The measurements for the large size that I received is 17.3" long x 15" wide x 15.4" tall, it has a wonderful feature of a multifunction with a cushion inside, which can easily transform from a dog house to a bed, the material is made from ultra soft polyfoam and covered with superior quality fabric, the bottom of the house is made out anti-slip materials, and it's machine washable. 
This dog house pet sofa is not only for dogs but also for cats, it provides extra room & space for my babies (cats) to make themselves feel comfy and cozy to lay inside or to sleep. The fabric is amazing! I adore the softness of the outer material, and the fluffy, very soft inside cushion. What I was really impressed, which I had never seen before in any other pet house/pet sofa that I had bought is the non-slip, skid-free bottom, which provides a good grip to stand firmly onto any floor or carpet surface without sliding from side to side. It's a very good quality that doesn't rip, nor tear easily, unlike the other pet house I had bought, this dog house/pet sofa really stands up to its standards. My cats are happy, they love their pet house. This would make the perfect holiday gift to someone you know who has a dog or this make a great holiday gift to your dogs. You can find the dog house pet sofa for your holiday shopping at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising