Thursday, September 1, 2016

Musings Drawstring Tea Filters Review #Musingstea


About the product from the brand:
Tea Filter Bags With Drawstring, Disposable Infusers Are Unbleached & Biodegradable Paper, For All Loose, Herbal, Green & Weight Loss Tea, No Mess With Drawstring Closure, Hot Or Iced In Your Mug. 

I received to review a box of 100 loose leaf tea disposable filters, which is all 100% natural & free of chlorine (unbleached manila hemp), and they're biodegradable. Each of the filters measures 3.9" x 3.3", holds up to 4 tablespoons of loose leaf teas, and the drawstring helps prevent messes & dips. Great quality! I can put more loose leaf tea in this filter than any of my other tea infusers! I love this tea filter bags, it's easy to put loose leaf teas in it, and the filter never ripped, nor tear. You can find the tea filters at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising