Thursday, September 1, 2016

Lifeworks | Life Support: Go Bag Backpack for Professional Review #Lifeworks

I received to review a go bag backpack, which is made of polyester/mesh material, has features of a multiple enclosed pockets that help keep your items organized, five enclosed compartments, and one open compartment (on the side), and a removable shoulder strap & floating shoulder pad. The dimensions is 12" H x 17" W x 6" D.  The best bag ever! I love the compartments it has, which is perfect I can place everything in it that I need for my college and it's very lightweight, which doesn't weigh down while carrying it. You can find this very professional backpack bag at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising