Sunday, September 4, 2016

Milkuu Womens Cotton Bandanas for Women with Cancer, Chemo, and Hair Loss Review #Milkuu

I received to review a turban women's cotton bandanas. It's one size fits most, the fabric is made of high quality 100% polyester,  and it's machine washable. It's perfect for women with hair loss due to cancel, chemo, or aloperica. Mikuu has many bandana colors to choose from, they're all gorgeous and the color I had chosen to review which I thought was blue is actually purple, but in the picture looks blueish. I love the design pattern style, and it fits perfectly on my head without tilting or sliding out, unlike my other bandanas. It's perfect for any season. You can find at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising