Sunday, September 4, 2016

Classique Butter Knife and Honey Dipper Review #ButterKnife


About the product from the brand:
The grater shape has been explicitly designed for butter to avoid sharp edges so cleanup is safe and easy. The holes on the butter knife are ideal for cold butter so spreading is much easier without leaving unappetizing holes in the bread. It also has a wider blade which helps to collect the grated butter as well as provide more surface area for easy spreading. Honey Dipper is a fantastic tool to dip and scoop honey directly from the jar. It creates drizzles and cute designs on food and desserts. No messquick, easy wash immediately after use, simply let it air dry. Life is cool so must be your kitchen tool.Perfect gift for friends and family for any occasion. Comes in a decorative gift box.

I received to review a butter knife and a honey dipper. The knife has three functions of grater, curler, and slicer, and it's dishwasher safe. The two products are adorable to have, I absolutely love the butter knife because it slices my butter perfectly without any mess and the knife never got stuck in my butter unlike my other butter knives and it never got rusted after a few washes. The honey dipper is so cute! Very lightweight and is perfect to dip or scoop from a jar, container, plate, or bowl. I like to use this honey dipper on my pancakes, oatmeal, and teas. You can find this set at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising