Friday, September 9, 2016

Milano Collection Wigs Hot Air Hair Brush

Milano Collection sent me to review their wigs hot air hair brush for my holiday gift guide. The hot air hair brush is not only for wigs but can use on natural hair, it's designed to add volume to hair while giving the hair a more defined style look on natural hair or wigs. It has one feature button off/low/high. It has a big, bulky handle that looks heavy but actually is super lightweight, which doesn't weigh my hands or wrist down while styling my hair. The feature buttons are easy to use and it quickly heats up so fast I was impressed by that! It doesn't tangle up my hair, nor get my hair stuck in the brush, unlike my other hair brushes, what this hot air hair brush does is easy glides through my hair and transform my overly dry hair into a nice sleek hair texture. It's perfect to take while traveling for the holidays, and it would be great to wrap it up for a holiday gift. You can find the hot air hair brush for your holiday gift shopping at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising