Friday, September 9, 2016

Berta Hair Straightener and Curler Brush Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Planning to travel for the holidays? Or looking for the perfect holiday gift? Berta hair straightener & curler is a 3-in-1 ceramic hot brush that is designed to straighten & curl your hair all-in-one hair styling tool. The 3-in-1 has a ceramic of 1.25" coated plate and a 30mm barrel, it has amazing features of a dual voltage of 100-240V, 50/60HZ, 58-73 watts, US plug, a professional PTC technology that instantly heats up & recovery with adjustable temperature of 280 to 400F, a digital temperature control system, an LED display screen, an easy on/off button, an automatic shutoff function (will shut off when not using it after 60 minutes), ceramic/tourmaline ion plates (tames frizz, transforms and helps to create a shinier finish), a 1.8m 360 degree angle-free swivel cord with hang loop, and it comes with a one-year replacement and two-year warranty. 
I received to review for my holiday gift guide of Berta hair straightener & curler brush. It's like having a curling iron and flat iron all in one! The best hair styling product ever! It's perfect to take while traveling because instead of taking curling and flat iron all you take is one, and it would make the best holiday gift to give. The style & design is beautiful, it has a very strong & sturdy, good grip handle, the LED display screen shows heat temperature very clearly, and the swivel cord doesn't get tangled up. It has features that I have never seen before on any other hair styling tool. One of the cool features I really liked is when you double press the on/off button it quickly either lock/unlock all buttons and the heat up is fantastic, it heats up faster than any of my flat & curling iron.  
It straightens/curls my hair with ease without pulling or getting tangled up, and it doesn't burn my split ends. It flattens/flip my curls leaving my hair manageable, defined hair style and a healthier texture, I can run my fingers through my hair and feel the difference within each use my hair texture gets smoother and softer. I'm very impressed it's a great quality that leaves my hair with a long lasting beautiful style with shine. It's great to take while traveling for the holidays, and it's perfect to wrap it up for a holiday gift. You can find the hair straightener & curler brush for your holiday gift shopping at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising