Monday, September 12, 2016

Mia Sarine 18K White Gold Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Round Halo Earring and Pendant Set Review #MiaSarine

I received to review a 18K white gold sterling silver cubic zirconia round halo earring and pendant set. This set came in a small black pouch with drawstrings, which would make a lovely gift to give for any occasion. The necklace & earring set are beautiful! I adore the shine it has, and the fancy design & style.  They're very lightweight, the necklace doesn't weigh down on my neck, nor the earrings don't weigh down on my ears. This gorgeous jewelry set goes perfectly with any color day or night outfits, and would look beautiful with other jewelry accessories. You can find the at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising