Monday, September 12, 2016

DemocraTEA 2016: ClinTEAN & TEArump Teas (Clinton vs Trump) Review #democratea2016

I received to review 5 Donald TEArump and 5 Hillary CilnTEAn tea bags.  Each tea is kosher, organic and has a funny artwork satire of (Clinton vs Trump). The tea flavors for Donald TEArump are pure white tea with peach and the Hillary tea flavors are vanilla essence. I adore the hilarious artwork, it's so funny it would make a cute gift to anyone who are fans of Hillary & Trump. The teas are to perfection! Love how it has a soothing aroma while brewing and it does have a lovely taste. You can check out the company at  www.democratea2016.com and to find the teas at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising