Friday, August 5, 2016
SHIR HOME Bath Body Brush & Anti Cellulite Massage Review #ShirHome
DO YOU WANT TO REDUCE CELLULITE TREATMENT?
· Daily use with cellulite massager boosts your skin's ability to circulate blood flow aiding in lymphatic drainage and ultimately ridding the body of dangerous toxins.
· Designed to bring you real results and it going to be the best beauty products.
· The soft nib works perfectly in draining fluids and exhaling trapped toxins to increase blood circulation.
· Ideal for all skin types.
· It's the best cellulite massager you'll need to sculpt your body.
HOW TO USE CELLULITE MASSAGER?
· Remove cellulite by using it in the shower with cellulite cream or oils.
· It is recommended to massage the body in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes in each area. You can repeat the action of the massage 3-4 times a day.
· Don't use on dry skin
DO YOU NEED RELAXING AND ENERGIZING?
· This body brush give to your skin healthful glow and exfoliate skin.
· Dry brushing feels like massage.
· Brushing your body in shower will give to your skin breathe, relax and increase blood flow circulation
· The bristles are designed in a unique configuration to help your skin's pores open up and release toxins and be wrinkle-free skin.
· 14 inch long handle body brush, back brush.
I received to review bath body brush & anti cellulite massager. These products are perfect for reducing cellulite appearance, by releasing trapped toxins, drain excess fluids, and stimulate the skin. Each has a strong, study & durable construction with a good grip that won't slip out hands while in use. They're easy to use and after each use they're easy to clean. Great quality of product, love the massager, it feels great on my skin and never irritated or given my skin any rash. You can find the bath body brush & anti cellulite massager at Amazon
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising