Friday, August 5, 2016

Amsam 3 pack Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball Infuser Review #AmsamTeaInfuser

I received to review 3 pack stainless steel mesh tea ball infuser. This tea infuser allows water to steep the tea thoroughly to bring out the best full flavor loose leaf teas in your cup. It has a strong & strong construction that won't break or crack while in warm or hot water, it holds in small loose teas, and the loose leaf teas never came out of the tea infuser unlike my other tea infusers that would get loose and all my loose leaf teas would make a mess all in my cup. It's easy to clean and doesn't require any scrubbing. You can find the 3 pack stainless steel mesh tea ball infuser at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising