Wednesday, August 17, 2016

PowerSpa 7-Setting Luxury Hand Shower Review #showerheadreviews

I received to review a 7-setting luxury hand shower. The hand shower includes angle-adjustable overhead bracket, and has features of a large 4" spiral chrome face, high power 3-zone precisionflo dial, 7 full click setting (including rain, massage and mist), water saving economy rain and pause modes, easy-turn click lever, rub clean jets, it's a tool-free installation, and the hand shower comes with a limited lifetime warranty. 
The hand shower can be used as an overhead or handheld, whichever way you use this hand shower it will provide you the best shower experience ever! It's strong & sturdy and has a good firm grip handle. It's better than the regular shower head I have, which I threw my old one out immediately after receiving this hand shower. The water level this hand shower gives out is incredible, it feels so relaxing. You can find the 7-setting luxury hand shower at Walmart 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising