Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bamboo Digital Scale Review #SmartScale

About the product from the brand:
Lightweight and durable wooden platform
Dimension: 12" (L) x 12" (W)
Equipped With High Precision strain gauge sensor LCD screen
Capacity: 330 lbs. / 150 kg
A great pick for clinics, fitness and healthcare centers, offices, etc.


I received to review a bamboo digital scale. The lightweight bathroom scale is thin enough to place it anywhere in the bathroom, room, and in between shelves. I placed my bathroom scale underneath my treadmill and it fits perfectly under it! Theirs no need to tap before stepping on it, and the LCD display screen is large enough to see clearly the numbers of the weight. Great quality of a digital scale which you can find at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising