Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Nonni's Limited Edition Seasonal Biscotti Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Nonni's is an Artisan, Italian inspired baked good company with the devotion in using real, premium quality ingredients, with no artificial flavors or preservatives. The new limited edition of Nonni's seasonal biscotti mouth-watering treats are made with real butter, whole eggs, wheat flour, and are only 110 calories per serving, and has 2 grams of protein. 
I had chosen to review biscotti limited edition flavors of gingerbread, pumpkin spice, dark chocolate pumpkin, and milk chocolate hazelnut. They're perfect for the holiday festive season! I must express how delighted I was to review them. Each has a light, great full flavor crunchy taste that's goes perfect with coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or for an after meal snack. They would make be perfect when having guests, family and friends over for holiday parties, events, get together and more. I like to eat my biscotti 2 ways, either dunk them in hot chocolate or simply eat them as is either way they're scrumptious! I was completely in (La La Land, LoL) while eating gingerbread and pumpkin spice, they're so deliciously good! Which I definitely be buying for now on for this season. The limited editions can be found at select retailers. You can find Nonni's limited edition seasonal biscotti for your holiday gift shopping at http://nonnis.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook,  twitter, and instagram 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising