Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bicycle Pack Supplies Bundle by Jumaxis Review #jumaxis

About the product from the brand:
  • COMPLETE RIDING SET - Each bundle of bicycle riding equipment comes with a tube-mounted carry bag with a plastic touchscreen for smartphones, front and rear bicycle lights for low-light safety and wheel reflectors for enhanced visibility.

    MULTIPURPOSE GEAR BAG - Avoid carrying a backpack and getting sweaty thanks to our frame mounted cycling pannier. Water resistant with pockets to store keys, cell phone, wallet, snacks and more with easy comfortable access while riding.

    ULTRA-BRIGHT LED LIGHTING - The Jumaxis front and rear light set for bikes offers premium white lighting so you can see ahead and so people can see you from behind. This helps you stay safe while riding on roads or park pathways.

    VERSATILE REFLECTIVE STICKERS - Fun and functional, our wheel edge trim safety stickers can be added also to a helmet or on the bike frame to reflect car headlights, street lights, and even flashlights. Kids love them!
    ONE YEAR WARRANTY - The Jumaxis bike bag is backed with a complete one-year warranty to cover you for quality and craftsmanship. What's more, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee for satisfaction.
I received to review bicycle pack supplies bundle. The bundle includes bag, a pack of bright LED lighting (AAA batteries not included), gray wheel reflector stickers (multiple light modes & functions), front & rear bicycle light set. The bag is beautiful! I adore the color blue, which it also comes in the color black. It has nice compartments, the zipper is easy to open/close, and I love the compartment of the cellphone, which has a clear plastic view where I can easily see my cellphone icons. It's easy to set up on my bicycle, and what I like it never goes out of place while I'm riding my bike and it never came out either. Great quality of product which you can find the bicycle pack supplies bundle at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising