Wednesday, July 13, 2016

TOUCH Aerosol Hand Sanitizing GermBlock Review

TOUCH is the world's first aerosol-based hand sanitizing germblock, that protects you against germs, bacteria, fungi and viruses. The difference between TOUCH and other hand sanitizers is TOUCH provides up to 6 hours of skin protection, it's not a gel or cream which makes TOUCH unique and different from the rest. TOUCH is available in four fragrances of ocean mist, tropical breeze, mint green tea aloe, and unscented. It can be purchased at Walgreen, retailing for $5.99.
I received this wonderful opportunity to review TOUCH hand sanitizing germblock in the fragrances of unscented and mint green tea aloe. What I like about this product is that it's affordable, has many varieties of fragrances to choose from, most importantly, it kills 99.99% germs, and it helps prevent colds & flu. TOUCH contains no alcohol, it's to be applied prior to contact with germ, which is great to take while traveling, camping, beach, errands, and shopping. The top lid is clear plastic, you need to twist to the right to open, and press the top down for the aerosol to come out, and to close simply turn the lid to the left. it's that easy! I had noticed when I spray onto my hands, the aerosol doesn't come out too much fumes at all, it sprays onto my hands very nicely and instantly dries up. I had taken this product with me to the stores and cleaned my hands from the dirty, disgusting shopping cart. TOUCH  is a wonderful product which can be found at http://www.touchgermblock.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising