Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Healeaf Tea Review

Healeaf Tea gotten their name "Healeaf", meaning heal and leaf. The company vision was to make high quality detox tea leaves that will heal the body, and can achieve an ultimate health and overall wellness. Healeaf Tea puts in every effort to make their tea products for people to live a healthier lifestyle while helping achieve their diet goals. 
Healeaf Tea's are from all over the world of high standard & environment friendly estates. Their teas are in a pyramid shaped tea bag, which makes it easy to brew and serve. I was given this wonderful opportunity to review jasmine pearl, lotus rose and a sample of beauty fruits. Jasmine pearl contains (15) pyramid tea sachets in the bag, lotus rose (12) and beauty fruits (12). 
Why I was so impressed with this company and their tea products is because I'm a tea lover and I noticed this is not no ordinary teas. Each of these detox teas is unique and specializes in beauty, diet, and stress relief to bring out health and beauty from within. The teas brew very nicely, and what I mainly like is the pyramid tea bags doesn't rip or tear unlike the other teas I had bought the tea bag would tear and all my teas comes right out from the tea bags, so messy! Healeaf Tea is soothing to the taste, relaxes the mind & body and does help to detox the body very well. These teas are perfect for anytime of the day! Love it. If you love and enjoy drinking tea as much as I do then you will definitely love Healeaf Tea. You can find these lovely teas at https://healeaftea.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising