Saturday, July 9, 2016

Toilet Brush with Stainless Steel Holder Review

ToiletTree is a family owned operated, offering their high quality products of bathroom accessories, oral care, skin care, bamboo, grooming and more. I received to review a toilet brush with stainless steel holder, which is designed to store the toilet brush when not in use. This toilet brush with holder is better than the ones I have, meaning it has an inner plastic cup for easy cleaning, the bristles of the brush doesn't come off while cleaning, the handle is long enough that I don't have to bend too much to clean the toilet, and the lid is easy to open/close. Overall, this is a great quality of product, I like the fact it can be placed in the corner of my toilet and it doesn't take up space at all, and it gives my bathroom a cute decor. You can get more info at https://toilettreeproducts.com/ and find toilet brush with stainless steel holder at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising