Friday, July 29, 2016

Midnight Scoop Ice Cream Scoop Review

Midnight scoop is the world's first ergonomic ice cream scoop that is designed to scoop the hardest ice cream the easy way, without having to put pressure on your wrist or hands. Scooping ice cream in style! Midnight scoop has many different varieties of colors to choose from of chrome, ebony, graphite, moonstone, natural and gold. 
I had chosen the color gold for my review, because it's something I had never seen before in an ice cream scoop. The scoop has a solid industrial grade aluminum that is built to last, and a strong & sturdy handle that doesn't break or crack easily unlike my other ice cream scoops. 
The back of the scoop handle (as soon in the picture above) has a good grip design to hold the ice cream scoop firmly, so that when scooping out ice cream it doesn't slip out of the hands. The color is beautiful, and the shine never faded out within a few washes. I have to say I went through countless of ice cream scoops in the past and this one is going to last a long time because it's stronger than the other one's I had. I threw out my other ice cream scoops away! You can find the ice cream scoop at https://midnightscoop.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising