Friday, July 29, 2016

Hair Cutting & Texturizing/Thinning Shears Set of 2 by Marks Gouger Review #MGHairCuttingShearsSe


About the product from the brand:
This hair cutting shears set have been designed for home users or beginner barbers to have professional quality hair cutting tools: PERFECT for home hair cutting for friends, cut your own hair or just trimming the beard or endings. ERGONOMIC HANDLES to ensure your hand remains comfortable and relaxed when cutting. A HAND-ADJUSTIBLE tension screw lets you fine tune the scissors to just how you like it.
JAPANESE SUPREME STAINLESS alloy that ensures long-lasting sharpness and durability. COMPLIMENTARY black, leatherette scissor case which securely holds your scissors together safely.


I received to review set of 2 hair cutting & texturizing/thinning shears scissors. This set is better than the one's I have, meaning it's longer, stronger & sturdy, and thicker. The difference between my other hair thinning shear scissor and this one is it makes a sharp, clean cut, without having to cut again the same piece of hair. It thins out my thick hair very well without leaving any split ends sticking out, unlike my other thinning shear scissors that always does. Great quality, strong construction, which I'm very pleased to have reviewed. You can find this set of 2 at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising