Tuesday, July 5, 2016

3.5 inch Stackable Glass Custard Pinch Prep Bowls (3 Pack) Review #buylaurynjanae

About the product from the brand:
Lauryn Janae Mini 3.5 inch stackable glass custard pinch prep bowls that have a classic design and are durable, and ideal for everyday use. Additionally, Whether you are preparing a multi-course meal or simply a snack for one, these glass bowls are perfectly sized for keeping track of recipe ingredients and is a must-have for kitchen prep work! 

I received to review 3-pack 3.5 inch stackable glass custard pinch prep bowls. The bowls have a beautiful classic design and are strong & durable for everyday use, and they're 100% dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. These bowls are perfect for kitchen prep work, snacks, preparing meals, etc. What I like about them is they're microwave & freezer safe which is a huge plus because my other glass custard bowls are not. I mainly used them for cooking prep work and it does make a difference within me preparing meals because it keeps my foods, or spices perfectly measured to place in my meals. You can find the at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising