Thursday, June 30, 2016

Plain Old-Fashioned Toothbrushes Review #PlainToothbrush

About the product from the brand:
Our plain toothbrushes come in SOFT, HARD, X-SOFT and KIDS versions. We can send a pack of 4 of your choice, or we can mix and match to your request.
Old-fashioned, classic toothbrushes
End-rounded, nylon bristles
Translucent, propionate handles
Rectangular head with narrow neck
Traction bumps for better gripping
47-tuft Adult – X-Soft, Soft and Hard versions
24-tuft Kids
Sound Feelings brand
Made in USA


I received to review 16 individually wrapped plain old-fashioned toothbrushes. When I received these old fashioned toothbrushes, I immediately threw out my new ones! I missed so much old fashion toothbrush there better than the ones I normally buy. Each 4 set has written on them of soft, X-soft, hard and kids X-soft. Just like the old fashion toothbrushes, the handle is not thick unlike the name brands toothbrushes I normally buy, and these old-fashioned toothbrushes cleans my teeth and gums just like back in the days of the toothbrushes I used to use as a kid. Love them! If you missed and loved old fashion toothbrush, you'll definitely love these! You can find the plain old-fashioned toothbrushes at http://www.plain-toothbrush.com 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising