Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Wellness Cat Food Review

Wellness pet food had sent me to review their cat food line of:

Natural hairball control dry cat food- with added vitamins, minerals, and trace nutrients for well-being. Help prevent hairballs from forming, moves swallowed hair through the digestive system and supports skin & coat health. Does not contains any meat by-products, wheat, corn, soy, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. 

Kittles cat treats- over 150 tasty, crunchy cat treats. Under 2 calories per treat, 100% percent all natural and free of grain. 

Core wet cat can food-  natural food for adult cats. With added vitamins, minerals & taurine, and it's free of grain.  

Wellness wet cat can food- natural food for cats with added vitamins & minerals and are free of grain. 

TruFood tasty pairings wet cat recipes- living nutrition, shredded protein, minced fruit= 2 layers of goodness. Free of grain. 

I had received a 2 lb. bag of natural hairball control dry cat food flavor chicken meal & rice recipe, Kittles cat treats flavor salmon & cranberries recipe (real salmon #1 ingredient), a Core wet cat can food flavor beef, venison, and lamb, Wellness wet cat can food flavor beef & salmon, and TruFood tasty pairings wet cat recipes flavors pumpkin, beef & salmon, and chicken, pumpkin, & turkey. What I like about these cat foods is that they're all healthy & loaded with nutrition, vitamins and minerals to maintain cat's health.

I had bought in the past cat foods that contained vitamins in it and my cats never even ate their food, when they got to try Wellness, Core, and TruFood, I noticed how immediately my cats rushed to their plates smelled their cat food and started to eat, I was very impressed by that. TruFood was my cat's favorite they really loved it, I will be buying that cat food from now on. The hairball control dry cat food does help prevent hairball, since my cats tried this dry cat food, I noticed my cats haven't had any problems with hairballs forming, and they haven't been trying to cough out any hairballs unlike before. The dry cat food and treats was another favorite that my cats loved, when they finished it all my cats looked at me like "if they were anymore" (LoL) that's how much they loved it. You can find Wellness cat foods for your furry ones at http://www.wellnesspetfood.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising