Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste and Mouthwash Review

Colgate Total Daily Repair regimen refresh, restore, and repair to help improve the health of your mouth. Colgate had sent me to review their new Total Daily Repair line of:

Colgate Total Daily Repair toothpaste- helps repair early teeth & gum damage, remineralizes weakened enamel, helps kill bacteria that cause gingivitis, helps protect against plaque & tartar, and whitens teeth and freshens breath. MSRP for a 4 oz. $2.47-$2.97 and for a 5.8 oz. 3.47-$3.97.

Colgate Total Daily Repair mouthwash- repair weakened enamel, restores natural calcium and refreshes breath with a cool-clean formula. MSRP for a 8 oz. $3.49, 16.9 oz. $4.29, and a 33.8 oz. $5.49.

These Daily Repair products help to improve, repair, restore and maintain the teeth & gums to be in great health. Since reviewing I had noticed a difference of how my gums doesn't bleed after each wash, and it does help to prevent plaque & tartar very well. I check my teeth & gums with a small mirror and I had noticed I no longer have any plaque around my teeth & gums no tartar buildup either. Great quality of products, I will definitely will purchase from now on, I highly recommend them. They're available at mass retailers, and grocery stores nationwide, you can learn more about Colgate Total Daily Repair at http://www.colgatetotal.com/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising