Friday, May 6, 2016

SYB Clip-on Phone Pouch to Shield Cell Phone EMF Review #SYBPocketPouch

About the product from the brand:
With our Phone Pouch, you can carry your phone at a safer distance. And with our powerful shielding material that lines the back of the Phone Pouch and deflects up to 99% of cell phone radiation (65-80 dB attenuation of frequencies from 30MHz to 1GHz), you're exposed to even less harmful cell phone radiation. Our Phone Pouch uses well established science-- inside each Pouch is a layer of fabric, interwoven with gossamer thin metallic threads that form a shield to deflect EMF radiation, working much like a Faraday cage. Just put your phone in the Phone Pouch, and clip it to your belt or pocket. Because the shielding is only on one side (the back, between you and your phone) our Phone Pouch doesn't alter the behavior of your phone, and it doesn't lead to an increased drain of your phone's battery. The Phone Pouch simply deflects the harmful radiation away from your sensitive bits. Protect yourself today with the SYB Phone Pouch.
I had received to review clip-on phone pouch. I love the fabric, very sturdy & strong, and I like how my cellphone slides in the phone pouch easily without having to shove it in. This pouch keeps my cellphone well protected and the clip in the back makes it easy to clip-on my jacket, jeans, purse and more. You can find the clip-on phone pouch at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising