Friday, May 6, 2016

Belli Skincare Review (Mother's Day Gift Guide)

Belli is a physician formulated skin care line focused on ingredient safety products that are allergy tested and free of parabens, BPA, and artificial dyes. The Belli skin care line provides all expectant and new mothers a piece of mind that their products are safe to use. 
Belli had sent me to review for my mother's day gift guide a fresh start pre-treatment scrub tube, and a sheer comfort lip balm. The fresh start pre-treatment scrub is for face & body, it gently scrubs away debris and dead skin cells, and has an amazing sweet fragrance of peppermint, ginseng, and green tea. This scrub has a creamy and thick texture that glides on the skin smoothly with a small amount is all you need. I noticed while I was washing my face as I scrub my skin gets smoother and smoother and when I rinse my skin feels very silky and soft. This is a great scrub for maintaining a soft skin. 

The lip balm is my favorite! It's a smoothing hypoallergenic lanolin balm that moisturizes and relieves dry, cracked lips, it's safe to use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. The tube features a slanted tip for a smoother, even application. The lip balm is odorless, and it has a yellowish, thick texture that glides on smoothly without leaving the lips feeling waxy or greasy. This lip balm keeps my lips moisturized and prevents my lips from getting dry. Belli products would make a wonderful mother's day gift to give! You can find Belli for your mother's day shopping at http://www.belliskincare.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising