Saturday, April 2, 2016

Vlasic Dill Pickles Review

When craving for a low calorie snack to munch on Vlasic Dill Pickles is the one! They're a zero calorie snack with no fat and only one gram of carbohydrates. Vlasic Dill Pickles are perfect for this coming summer to enjoy a great tasting pickles with sandwich, hot dogs, potato chips and other delicious meals. 
Vlasic Dill Pickles had sent me a cute lunch box along with a couple of coupons for me to purchase at the store. The one's I had purchased was kosher dill spears, and sweet relish. The kosher dill spears has zero calories and zero total fat, the sweet relish has only 15 calories and zero total fat. 
As shown in the left picture above is the sweet relish. The picture on the right is the sweet relish already mixed with the tuna/mayonnaise. This sweet relish gives my tuna sandwich an extra flavor! I love the sweet taste that it gives to my tuna sandwich, it's delish! My family enjoys the tuna sandwich with the sweet relish in it than without it. Another pickle I had the pleasure in reviewing was kosher dill spears. I love the crisp, crunchy sound it makes when eating it, and it goes great as a side dish with potato chips, hot dogs, any kind of delicious sandwiches, hamburgers, and more! These are great tasting pickles! Make sure you want to get some of these delicious dill pickles to enjoy the summer fun! You can find Vlasic Dill Pickles at https://www.vlasic.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising