Saturday, April 2, 2016

Fantas-Eyes Sunglasses Review

Getting ready for the summer? Fantas-Eyes offers the best quality of fashionable sunglasses for men and women, with a variety of styles and colors to look your best for this coming summer.
Summer time means summer fun and with these cool sunglasses by Fantas-Eyes will keep your eyes from the sunlight rays and will give you a fashionable look that would look perfect with any color bathing suits, summer outfits and more! I was sent to review sunglasses Eden, Capulet, and Pearl diver.  They're well made, and fits perfect! The sunglasses are lightweight and does not weigh down on around the ears or nose, they can be worn for hours and it never bothered me unlike other sunglasses I had bought. Each goes great with any color outfits, dresses, and they're perfect to have on while at the beach, swimming pool, traveling, etc. My favorite one is the pearl diver, it's adorable and I accessorized it with pearl earrings and necklace, looks really cute! Great quality of sunglasses, love them! You can find these beautiful sunglasses for your summer shopping at http://www.fantas-eyes.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising