Monday, April 4, 2016

Bindertek Review #shopletreviews

Bindertek:
The CONCEPTUM Notebook created exclusively by Sigel of Germany. Experience efficient organization and designer note-taking by using the quick pocket, table of contents, pen loop, numbered pages with line ruling, and ribbon book marks all secured by a unique magnetic fastener. 

I had received to review Bindertek from Shoplet.com where you find great selections of office suppliesmedical suppliescleaning suppliesoffice furniture, and Bindertek products. The hardcover notebook has 194 pages, type of paper is lined, and each page size is 11" H x 7" W. This notebook has it all! It's perfectly designed for taking notes, and has a magnetic closure which is great because it keeps the papers nice and neat inside the notebook while making it easier to carry. The lined of the papers is wide enough that I can take notes and don't have to worry about bunching all of my writings together. Writing on each page of the paper is great, it doesn't leave any smears of my pen ink. This notebook is everything that I needed for my college course! You can find Bindertek ahttp://www.shoplet.com/ you also can connect to their social network on FacebookTwitterPinterstYoutube and Instagram 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising