Monday, April 4, 2016

As Seen On TV PedEgg Powerball Cordless Rechargeable Callus Remover Review (Mother's Day Gift Guide)

Getting ready for this summer to wear sandals and flip flops? PedEgg Powerball cordless rechargeable callus remover will make your feet looking its very best! This incredible callus remover has an advanced rollerball technology feature of a dual axis pivoting head that moves left to right & front to back, 40% larger rollerball head, bright LED guide light and a rechargeable battery.
I was sent to review PedEgg Powerball cordless rechargeable callus remover for my mother's day gift guide. Perfect to give as a mother's day gift or for yourself to have your feet ready and looking beautiful for this coming summer. I adore this callus remover it has a good grip, and it glides onto my feet very nicely, doesn't scratch nor hurt my skin,  This callus remover leaves my feet feeling and looking smoother than ever! It's perfect to take while traveling, and make the perfect gift for any occasions! You can find the PedEgg Powerball for your mother's day gift shopping at https://www.pedeggpowerball.com 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising