Monday, March 7, 2016

Surf Sweets Easter Candy Review (Easter Gift Guide)

Surf sweets a delicious, fun treat for all to enjoy, especially on Easter day! Surf Sweets are made with organic fruit juice, free of fructose syrup, gluten, artificial colors and flavors. I was sent to review their jelly beans and lollipops. I like the fact that Surf Sweets are all organic, instead of serving my niece and nephew candies that are fattening, high calorie or sugary, I give them Surf Sweets instead. The lollipops were the kids favorite, and I loved the jelly beans, they're so delicious! It has a very natural taste of fruit. Surf Sweets are a fun treat to have for any occasion, these treats will make the perfect Easter candies. You can find them for your Easter shopping at http://www.surfsweets.com/ you can also connect with surf sweets on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising