Friday, March 18, 2016

Spritz'n Wipe Review

About the company from the brand:
Spritz’n Wipe is the original hands-free toilet paper moistening system. It turns your own toilet paper into a clean, fresh and convenient wipe. No more flushing wipes down your toilet! Wipes can cause issues with your own plumbing system and those of the municipality in your town. Available in our clear Original Pure formula.

Safe for your septic or sewer system
Fast and easy to use
Installs in minutes
Better hygiene and more convenient than regular toilet paper
More economical than wipes. Saves money.
Environmentally friendlier than wipes.
No harsh chemicals
Alcohol free
Patent Pending


I was sent to review spritz'n wipe. The product was shipped fast and came very well packaged. It came with a simple step by step instructions, which was easy to install within seconds and it was ready! In the back has an on/off switch, and a button to release the 8 fl. oz. bottle to take out. What I like about this product is that it doesn't take up too much space so it was easy for me to place it anywhere around my toilet or bathroom sink. This product does not have any harsh scent at all, it moistens my toilet paper very well. Great quality of product which you can find Spritz'n Wipe at http://spritzn.com/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising