Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Corioliss Custom C1 Professional Styling Iron Review {Mother's Day Gift Guide}

Are you looking for a special mother's day gift? Corioliss leading beauty technology offers the best, high quality of professional hair styling tools of curling, hair dryers, flat iron, custom and more! With a variety of styles and colors to choose from, Corioliss has each and every hair styling tool that suits your style.  
Custom C1 is assembled in the USA, and designed by YOU! The features are:
Titanium plates
Pro variable temp control
Far infrared technology
Negative ion
Dual voltage
Pro 360 degree swivel cord  
What I like about Corioliss is that there is a section where you can custom your own flat iron, you can choose any colors for outer top, inner top, outer bottom, and hinge cover. The colors Corioliss has for Custom C1 are coral, lilac, teal, grey, black, white, carbon, zebra, leopard, paisley, and Daisy. They're many ways you can create and have fun choosing all the variety of colors. I had chosen Custom C1 for my review, and what I love about it is that it came with a storage pouch (as shown in the picture above) for easy storing. 

I love this flat iron for so many reasons! The color is adorable, way too cute! It has a smooth texture, a good grip handle that doesn't slide off hands while straightening the hair, the tangle-free swivel cord is long enough to move around with ease while straightening my hair. It straightens my hair with ease without pulling or getting tangled up, and it doesn't burn my split ends. Corioliss Custom C1 would make a lovely gift to give for mother's day! Corioliss was generous enough to send to my readers a code DAISY35 for 35% off to use on any of their hair styling products when you order on their website. You can find Corioliss at http://www.corioliss.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising