Saturday, February 13, 2016

Colgate Enamel Health Mineral Repair Toothpaste & 360 degree Enamel Health Whitening Manual Toothbrush Review

Colgate had sent me to review their new product line of Enamel Health mineral repair toothpaste and 360 degree Enamel Health whitening manual toothbrush (soft).  The toothpaste helps absorbs essential minerals, such as natural calcium, provide protection against sensitivity & cavities, and whitens & freshens breath. The toothbrush (soft) is designed with polishing spiral bristles to help whiten by removing surface stains, whitening cups to hold toothpaste as a brush, the tongue & cheek cleaner helps remove more bacteria than brushing teeth alone. 

The toothbrushes I had received feels extra soft on my teeth and gums not causing my gums to blood nor hurt. These products give fast results, that no other toothpaste product I had bought had never done. Colgate Enamel Health leaves teeth clean, whiter & brighter with a refreshing cool breath. Colgate Enamel Health mineral repair toothpaste MSRP: 4 oz. tube $3.99 and 360 degree Enamel Health whitening manual toothbrush MSRP: $3.99 are Available at mass retailers, grocery, and drug stores nationwide. You can find Colgate Enamel Health and more information at http://www.colgateenamelhealth.com/ you can also connect with Colgate social network on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising