Saturday, February 13, 2016

Aubio Hydrating Lip Therapy Review

Aubio Life Science, is a plant-based start-up company co-founded by John Paul DeJoria of John Paul Mitchell Systems hair care which is based on the Awapuhi plant, and Patron Spirits Company, made with the blue agave plant. Aubio focuses on a line of product derived the company's proprietary, ultra effective SuperBotanicals, a compilation of unique botanicals that provide beneficial effects. 
I had received to review Aubio (nature's golden drop) hydrating lip therapy. The lip therapy helps prevent sunburn, it revitalizes extremely dry lips and provides intense moisturizing that helps smooth lips. This lip therapy is perfect for all seasons, because it would repair dry, damaged lips in the winter and in summer it prevents sunburns. It glides on smoothly, this lip therapy is not waxy or greasy unlike other lip therapy I normally buy. Since reviewing the lip therapy, I had noticed that not only it helps keep my lips moisturized but it prevents my lips from getting dry. I highly recommend this product, it does leave the lips incredibly soft. You can find Aubio hydrating lip therapy at  http://www.aubio.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising