Saturday, January 30, 2016

PetGiftBox Review

PetGiftBox is a monthly subscription themed box hand-selected specially created for your cats and dogs to enjoy treats and toys. You can choose a variety of selections for your cats or dogs get a box or send a gift to anyone you know who has a pet gift a box
I had received to review pet gift box with a variety of cute, fun cat toys for my babies (cats). What was included in the box was a tail-gate party pack of NFL catnip toy, catnip pom poms, tailgating treats, kitty purry, and remarkabowl. When I opened the box, my first thoughts were what a cute, fun gift box! I loved everything in it from the cute tailgating paper theme design to all the treats and toys for my babies. My cats enjoyed their toys, what I liked is the remarkabowl which is way too cute! This was a fun experience for my cats to enjoy and I highly recommend this company if you have dogs or cats. PetGiftBox would make the perfect gift for your pets or someone you know who has a pet. You can find PetGiftBox at https://petgiftbox.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising