Saturday, January 30, 2016

ISA-Professional Heat Resistant curling glove for hair curler flat iron hair straightener Review #isaprofessional


About the product from the brand:
Heat resistant glove with best salon heat resistance protects your hand when using hair curling irons and hair flat iron. Made from High-Tech DuPont NOMEX Aramid which is heat resistant and used in Aerospace and Military applications. Firefighters trust NOMEX to protect them. Made for female hand. One size fits all from XS to L due to our innovative stretch weave. Left or Right handed use, lightweight and reusable. Hand wash. No bleach. No iron. Dry flat.

I had received to review heat resistant heat resistant curling glove for hair curler/flat iron hair straightener. The material of this glove is great! It provides comfort to hands, it does not feel stuff when I'm using on my curling iron or flat iron. This glove never slides off from my flat/curling iron, it provides a good grip to all my hair styling products. I like this glove better than the other gloves I have because it does prevent heat from burning my hands. You can find the heat resistant curling glove for hair curler/flat iron hair straightener at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising