Friday, January 15, 2016

Leave in Hair Protector Review

About the product from the brand:
Paraben free
Prevents Frizz
UV protection with organic extracts
Multiple Use: Styling aid & on-going to refresh style
4oz 118 ml
This antioxidant rich leave in protectant is designed to fortify every strand of hair, creating texture, as well as protect your hair from the stress of heat styling. Our unique protective complex with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids infuse hair with vitamins while providing UV protection. For deeper natural and color-treated hair color. Excellent in controlling frizz and detangling. Can be used both as a styling aid while hair is damp prior to use of heat tools (iron, curlers), and, throughout the day to refresh your hair style, control fly-aways, and keep frizz under control.


I had received to review leave in hair protector. The hair protector protects hair from heat styling tools and controls frizz, it goes on smoothly into my hair without leaving any sticky or gunky feeling, nor it never dried and turned flaky on my hair. This leave in protector makes my hair feel great while using my flat irons or curling iron, it leaves my hair frizz-free and looking smoother than before. Great quality of product, I highly recommend it's perfect for using any hot styling tools.  You can find the leave in protector at http://www.shielo.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
 Reference ID e3c8a6d4e2e2