Friday, January 15, 2016

Double side cable 0.66 ft / 0.2m Review #blitzwolf

About the product from the brand:
BlitzWolf  2.1A Micro USB Cable 0.66ft/0.2m Double Sided Reversible USB A Male to Micro B Male
Nickel-plated Plug for Android, Samsung, LG, SONY, Moto, Nokia, BlackBerry, HUAWEI, Xiaomi, HTC,
Meizu, Lenovo, Double-Sided Plug Design: 
The cable use a double-sided, reversible USB A male plug allowing you to plug it in without needing to recognize the positive or negative, just like the apple lightning cable. 
I had received to review double sided micro to USB charger cable for Android, reversible charge and data sync cord for Samsung Galaxy S5 & S6, Edge+, Note 4 5 Edge, Nexus 6, Xperia Z3 & Z2, and Moto x. The cable cord is sturdy yet very flexible, it never bends out of shape. This USB charger is fits perfectly on all my devices and never snaps out from my devices. It charges fast, and keeps my devices charged at all times. Great quality of USB charger, you can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising