Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tibetan Meditation Bowl - Hand Painted Review #geshesdharma

About the product from the brand:
Tibetan Meditation Bowl Set by Geshe's Dharma, Singing Bowl Daily Meditation Healing Relaxation ~ Reduce Stress, Resonance Music help how to Meditate for a Transcendental Peaceful Mind, Hand Painted 4". MADE IN NEPAL WITH TIBETAN TECHNIQUES AND TEACHERS, Hand Painted, Maximum Resonance Fidelity, Relaxation and Mindfulness Meditation 4" DIAMETER, Includes a GIFT SET and CARE BOX, Om CUSHION and PURE WOOD MADE MALLET, all Inclusive for an excellent for and Enhanced Meditation Experience in Deep Conscious Mind Expansion USE FOR ANY MEDITATION TECHNIQUES, Extremely EASY TO PLAY and an Excellent Gift for a BEGGINER or ADVANCED Meditation Practitioners. VIBRATION HARMONICS Produced by this Singing Bowl are LONG LASTING provide clear space and help in deep Meditations
I had received to review hand painted Tibetan meditation bowl. I have to express when I opened the box and saw the bowl, I was highly impressed by how beautifully, very detailed design it has, it's stunning! This singing bowl would make a great decor to any room in the house, it has such a calming, mediation appearance. It's very fun and easy to use, it gives an experience of relaxation and tranquility of a peace of mind that helps soothe my mind, body and soul. I adore this singing bowl its great to have to help meditate and relax. You can find the hand painted Tibetan mediation bowl at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising