Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Heavy Duty, Space Saver, Pop up laundry hamper Review #popuplaundryhamper

I had received to review a heavy duty, space saver, pop up laundry hamper. The hamper measures 16 inches in diameter by 24 inches high with a capacity to hold up to three loads, and  its lightweight, which makes it easy to carry from one room to another. This hamper is made of high quality polyester mesh and metal wired frame, it's a strong and durable, conveniently storing and transporting your laundry. Very easy to use, carry and clean! I love this hamper, it pops up quickly doesn't get out of shape nor tear or rip easily unlike the other mesh hampers I have. What I like about it is this hamper does not take up space in my laundry room, love it! You can find this heavy duty, space saver, pop up laundry hamper at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising