Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tire Pressure Gauge - Pro Edition Review #TPGPRO

About the product from the brand:
Features Include: 
• 2 inch dial Encased in a Rubber Protective Guard - Protects your unit against the unexpected. 
• Air Bleed Valve - Bleed your tires down to precise specifications 
• Steel Construction - 13 inches of steel tubing ensure this product can be used again and again 
• 0-60 PSI range - Work's great with most cars, trucks, and motorcycles 
• Flexible No-Leak Rubber Hose - Much more durable than synthetic hoses 
• Comfort Grip Handle - Allows you to take measurements without slipping off the valve stem 
• Mechanical Gauge No batteries needed! 

Why use The Federico's Car Care Tire Pressure Gauge Pro Edition? 
- Improved Vehicle Handling 
- Increase the life of your tires 
- Sturdy and valuable tool that makes a great addition to any toolbox 
- Save Money At the Pump 
- Keep you and your family safe 


I had received to review tire pressure gauge. The tire pressure gauge is for cars, trucks, bicycles or motorcycles. The lightweight tire gauge is very different than the others I normally buy, the difference is its longer, and actually gives correct accurate numbers every time. Finally, a tire gauge that actually works! I was tired of buying the cheap brands and they could never give me an accurate tire pressure number or some of them just does not work at all. The tire pressure gauge is so much better, I don't have the need to bend all the way down on the ground just to check my tire pressure because with it being long. I love this tire pressure gauge and I threw out the others I have.  

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising