Friday, October 23, 2015

Post-natal Recovery and Support Belly Band Review #mamaway

About the product from the brand:
12% Polyester, 48% Nylon, 20% Bamboo Charcoal, 20% Rubber. Wear right after birth. Can be used straight after birth to first help with uterus and pelvis recovery, then used to tighten the abdominal area as well as back support, as you will be bending down constantly to pick up your baby. Perfectly safe for both natural and c-section. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to give you back support.
- Triple Compression. Easy to use 3 step fastening feels secure and comfortably tight. Two extra compression belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waist line. Comfortably tight. You can wear it all day, everyday, even during sleep. Designed to bend, twist and move with your body and won't ride up, ever.
- Incredibly stretchy. Breathable Bamboo fibres form a rigid yet flexible material enabling easy, natural movements. Accelerate recovery with added infer-red to improve blood circulation. High quality, durable construction that will maintain its shape, wash after wash.


I was sent to review post-natal recovery and support belly band, which is available in various sizes to choose from. It's lightweight and the material is of excellent quality! The strap is long enough, it has a very soft texture that never bothered my sensitive skin and while having it on it never hurt my belly at all. This support belly band feels extremely comfortable around my belly and waist and it does support my back very well, it relieves the pressure pains that I had on my tummy area. It's better than all the other post-natal recovery belly band I had bought! You can find post-natal recovery and support belly band at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising