Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Plush Emoji Pillow {Holiday Gift Guide}

Are you looking for a different twist for a holiday gift? PlushMoji has cute, humorous emoji pillows that are very different than your ordinary pillows. Their emoji pillows come in a variety of styles, and are currently available of over 10 designs of the 12" pillows and 10 of 6" pillows. 
I was sent to review for my holiday gift guide plush emoji of two 6" heart eyes and smiling poop, and two 12" of kissy face and smiling poop. The pillows make a fun, creative decor to any room in the house. They're soft, fluffy and adorable! I adore the smiling poop, it just something funny about it yet its totally something different than the ordinary decor pillows I had bought. This pillow gives humor, they're such a delight to have for on the sofa, bed, dorm room, etc. Plus, they make the perfect stocking stuffer for someone you know who has a funny sense of humor. Enlighten someone's day with a plush emoji pillows! You can find PlushMoji at http://www.plushmoji.com/ and connect to their social network on instagram 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising