Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Chrome Razor and Shaving Brush Stand Review #SHAVINGSTAND

About the product from the brand:
elegant solution to all the common problems associated with Razor and Brush shaving. Namely, the inconvenience, mess, damage to equipment, and even occasional injuries it can cause. Stored upright on their two-prong hangers, your razor and brush pose less risk of being improperly grabbed which can cause injury. In this position they also receive air circulation to facilitate faster drying, which helps extend their life and prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and rust. This stunning, chrome-plated design complements any bathroom decor with space-saving efficiency. The weighted base keeps it upright while the non-slip rubber like sole keeps it in place. The post features a textured midsection so it's easy to get a secure grip on it
I was sent to review chrome razor and shaving brush stand. This is the best shaving brush stand that my uncle ever had! He loves it, he had mentioned to me that the stand keeps its shine without getting rusted unlike the others he had bought, and I had noticed too that the chrome never faded nor loses its shine. It's very lightweight and stands firmly onto my uncles bathroom sink and it does not slide or tilt. Great quality, my uncle is happy and he threw out his old shaving brush stand. You can find the chrome razor and shaving brush stand at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising