Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Bamboo Countertop Organizer and Soap Pump Set Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

I was sent to review for my holiday gift guide bamboo countertop organizer and soap pump set. Made of bamboo and ceramic, it has two convenient storage draws and includes one ceramic liquid pump and one ceramic cup. This will make the perfect stocking stuffer, because it's an elegant, stylish set and it's very lightweight and well made! It would make a great bathroom decor to color bathroom accessories. This set has it all to keep your bathroom sink looking organized and keeps your items nice and neat. The set would be perfect for a holiday gift! You can find bamboo countertop organizer and soap pump set at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising