Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Cat Window Bed Beta Version Review #windowcatbed

About the product from the brand:
Cat Window Bed Beta Version,  cat window seat with removale cushion , Extra Durable surface ,industrial suctions cups, new colors
THIS IS NEWER AND IMROVED VERSION OF THE CAT WINDOW BED, with super strong surface and soft Cover , your cat will feel amazing. 
A soft and warm Window mounted cat bed with a view, washable cover and pad, removable soft fleece cushion. Sturdy construction,Easily moveable Durable material, safe up to 50 pounds,No permanent fixture No tools needed to install Strong frame. Attractive design fits with any decor, Keeps cats off of other furniture

I was sent to review cat window bed in color blue, which is also available in color grey. The best cat window bed my cats ever had! What I love about installing the product is there was no need for any tools, love it!  It's very easy to install, and within minutes it was on my window. The suction cups hold firmly onto the window without sliding off nor coming out. The window bed is very comfortable for my cats, they love it. You can find the cat window bed at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising